Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Just went to one last night looking for stuff to sell on ebay. Ended up coming home with a BUNCH of stuff. Filled up the back of my SUV for $35. I ended up with 24 rolls of new in the package toliet paper for the house, a new gallon of bleach, 2 boxes of brand new towels (tags on!) and boxes and boxes of stuff for yard sale/ebay! My find of the night came out of a box of bells that I paid a buck for. One of the bells is worth $26!  There was also a box of older (1880's) books that I bought and it looks like the author autographed the book. Not sure how valuable something like that is but worth a look.

by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Replies (11-12):
latinagrl3526
by New Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 3:21 AM

I LOVE auctions as well. I've furnished my home that way for years and resell the things I don't need to make a pretty good buck! :)

baconbits
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Isn't it great and I think it's a blast as well. Better then any yard sale. The thrill of knowing you beat another bidder and still got something under what you would actually pay for an item. Of course you do have to watch not to get caught up in a bidding war and spend more then it's worth. I've seen an older washer & dryer go for $800! I'll bet they were at least 10 years old and you could see the wear on them.

Quoting latinagrl3526:

I LOVE auctions as well. I've furnished my home that way for years and resell the things I don't need to make a pretty good buck! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN