Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

Money Savings Challenge (Week 32)

Posted by   + Show Post

Wow, the weeks are flying by!  I feel like I just posted for last week!

It's Week 32 and if you are following along, you should have saved at least $528 by the end of this week!

Check in and let us know how you are doing and...

How's your summer going so far?

Have a great rest of the week!

by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Replies (11-14):
tina454542
by New Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 9:08 AM

I learned by shopping for more store brands I am saving more money.  That money is going towards our bills and hopefully we can get caught up.

Becky1209
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:51 AM
I just started and am on week 3. so excited to be doing this!
chicken13
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 6:23 AM

I started at beginning of the year.  I'm struggling to hit some weeks and a bit behind...but so happy at the chunk for XmasXmas

Larisa72
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Behind again, but that's because we had a few surprises come up...well, ok...we'll get caught back up...not even sure where I am at the moment, but should have a better idea at the start of the month....family vacay in October 3 generations, 2 birthdays, hiking trip, son making all meals for one day towards earning rank in Boy Scouts.....(hiking is for Scouts as well, but we're going to try to add in some fun and history)....but...we'll get there...no clue what's in the present boxes if there even IS anything out there, so guess I should take a look sometime this weekend and see what needs purchasing....sheesh.....dd decided her part of saving money was to not buy school lunches nearly every day....in fact, she only chose 1 day out of the first month of lunch options...cool...then she got stuck on what to take in her lunch box, so I brainstormed and scrolled through Pinterest, and now we have more lunch-friendly foods for her...all are happy...lol...might have to dip in for car repairs, though...not brake pads, so may be wheel bearing...which would suck...but, fingers crossed that it's nothing and when brake pads are replaced, squeak will go away.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)