Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

I am a mom of 2 boys (11&8 yrs old)  and I work from home.  I love being able to be home when they get off of the school bus and work around their school schedules. Not to mention, I get to save money on gas. I love my life, freedom from working from home and all the savings that go with it!! :)

by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Replies (11-15):
tina454542
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Hi,

Can you send me more information about the company you work for?

Thanks a Million

defineyou
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Hello Mommies!

I have been looking for years to find a way to fund my dream business and I finally did. If you like to write from your heart, this is for you! http://defineyourspirit.com/my-business/

With love, Amanda

Thewife06
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:46 PM

What do you do?  I work from home as well for Jamberry Nails and get 30% comission.  It's a party business and I get money depending on how many parties I do per month.  It's a lot of fun, and I stay home with my son and bring in a bit of extra money every month.  I have to agree that it's great to be home with my kiddo and work around my family's schedule.  :) 

Christye31
by New Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Can you give me more iinformation I am interested

mommyof3bc
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:14 PM

I am interested about working at home.  I would like to bring in extra money for my family without putting my children in daycare (which would be a fortune).  I found this website http://www.jillathomebiz.ws.  Take a look and let me know what you think.  I like the idea of setting my own hours and getting paid daily :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN