Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Working from home...Would you do it?

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:42 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

Poll

Question: Would you work from home for more time with your family?

Options:

Yes! If I could make enough money to compensate what I'd earn at a 9 to 5

No. I like my career

Maybe. For the right company

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 16

View Results

I LOVE WORKING FROM HOME!!! I make my own schedule, I have the perfect balance between work and family and I get to be the one to raise my daughter the way my husband and I want! :) 
When I started working for this company they promised "Give us a year and we'll change your life".  So what exactly does financial freedom mean to you? Would you work from home? 

by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
consumerswin
by Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 5:52 PM

You betcha.

sugapie0305
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I have been working from home for 8 years now and I do have to say that if I worked outside of the home, I wouldn't be able to do the things with my kids and I am doing now.

princess_1983
by Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 8:14 PM

What do you do?

Quoting sugapie0305:

I have been working from home for 8 years now and I do have to say that if I worked outside of the home, I wouldn't be able to do the things with my kids and I am doing now.

sugapie0305
by Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Currently I do data entry and a little bit of freelance writing.
Quoting princess_1983:

What do you do?

Quoting sugapie0305:

Cai.jen36
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I Love it!! I don't need to confirm with anyone when I'm going to lunch or be timed to eat! I can be with my little ones and not miss a second of them as they grow. It's a blessing I must say

WAHUHeather
by New Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I have been working from home for the last two years. I am very grateful, especially as a single mom. I don't have to give my daughter to someone else to care for while I work but can care for her the way I want. My thanks go to my company and team.

How would you like to set your own hours, have more family time, and work with a legitimate billion dollar company? We are rated A# by the Better Business Bureau. 

Have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you.

Marketing Executive - Melaleuca
208-561-5020
www.workathomeunited.com/2bfree2011
Freyjasdottir
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I am looking to transition to working from home so I can raise the family

consumerswin
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:07 AM
2 moms liked this

I have 2 successful Businesses, one in the Film Industry the other in the Fashion Industry. The major benefit that I have found working from home was that I didn't have to pay rent to a Building landlord and I could write off part of my home. When working from home, unless you have a separate room as an office, mixing family with Business can be challenging. Also time freedom doesn't come immediately. With any Business you will be working more hours than you expect at  the beginning. So don't be alarmed. Financial Freedom takes time and consistant persistance and those who do WIN.

jl89
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I like working from home. It really cuts down on the money I have to spend on more formal clothing and gas. I also love the fact that I can take a break and see my baby.

Mom2Boys9501
by Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:21 PM

I've been a sahm for a little over 13 years. I used to sell on Ebay to make money but for personal reasons quit. Now I'm back into it and this time I'm making it a business.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN