Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Look what my Swagbucks help me buy this time :) no really look....9/19

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 3:08 PM
  • 11 Replies
3 moms liked this

Concert ticket to go see Depeche Mode in Houston last night :)

This is my fave guy Martin Gore on the big screens.

I wasnt able to get a close up seat only cause they were out on the official site or were selling in pairs and I only needed one ticket.

The prices on ebay and stubhub were too outrageous for the close up seats...

But hey I got to see MY FAVE BAND EVER and for FREE :)

I am able to cash in for PayPal now and use my payPal funds to buy the ticket :)

by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AiLi
by Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I belong to swagbucks as well granted I haven't been on in a while.  I need to come up with a better schedule to get all my online things done.

aneela
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:04 PM

i am so glad i got on there. i know a lot of ppl dont have the time for it but since im home a lot...i dont have an excuse to NOT use it. i hope you can get some SBs in too and save up for something really cool!

Quoting AiLi:

I belong to swagbucks as well granted I haven't been on in a while.  I need to come up with a better schedule to get all my online things done.

AiLi
by Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Time is definitely something I wish to have more of.  I am on quite a few sites and more for earnings and I need to schedule in time for them all as well as my school work and everything else lol.  I am a stay at home mom and I go to school full time online.  I will definitely try to go back again.

Quoting aneela:

i am so glad i got on there. i know a lot of ppl dont have the time for it but since im home a lot...i dont have an excuse to NOT use it. i hope you can get some SBs in too and save up for something really cool!

Quoting AiLi:

Alwaysmotivated
by Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Maybe, I am doing it wrong, it seems like I was giving my address out a lot with swagbucks, felt kinda violated.. Do you do surveys or do you have things sent to you ? I am trying to think it was swagbucks.. can you enlighten me a little on this, thank.. :) Im home write now and do have the time as well..

Quoting aneela:

Quoting AiLi:

little.momma.D
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 2:50 PM
What is it?
MommyOfOne2710
by Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 2:53 PM
I'm saving up to cash out with PayPal. Trying to build our Christmas fund!
PajamaMama246
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:53 AM

I have yet to try SB. I do CC. I like that I can use paypal and choose the cash option. I also find offers confirm really fast compared to other sites.

Get Paid To Do Free Offers!

RonaH
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:39 AM

I love swagbucks! I typically make at least $100 bucks there a month. Congrats on your concert nothing is better then doing something you love free!

aneela
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:40 AM

thank you so much!!! that's my goal lol $100 a month...what do you like to get?

Quoting RonaH:

I love swagbucks! I typically make at least $100 bucks there a month. Congrats on your concert nothing is better then doing something you love free!

RonaH
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Usually Paypal because i like  to use it to pay my car insurance and for groceries. Otherwise its Amazon giftcard  hoarding because I <3 amazon and use it for gifts and things I may need but not have money for.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)