Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ways to make money or get money while im on medical/mateenity leave

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:16 AM
  • 4 Replies
I'm 38 weeks pregnant and I will have no income once I have my daughter for at least 8 weeks I need some help or ways to make or get money while I'm out on leave to continue to pay bills
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Cai.jen36
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I am a stay at home mother with 2 boys. I found myself in a similar situation. I found a company about 2 years ago and started my own business. You can make as much money as you want if you wanted to with this business.

Alwaysmotivated
by Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 10:06 AM

What is the name of the business if you don't mind sharing.. Thanks..

Quoting Cai.jen36:

I am a stay at home mother with 2 boys. I found myself in a similar situation. I found a company about 2 years ago and started my own business. You can make as much money as you want if you wanted to with this business.

Tobey5
by New Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 6:32 PM

I work fulltime as a teacher, and earn supplemental income working with a cutting edge, internationally established wellness company. Here are some interesting facts:

What I get for 29$ or less...

-partnership with the largest provider of a home-based business opportunity in the US

-an award winning, eco-friendly, debt-free health and wellness company with 28 consecutive years of growth, and projections of quadrupling its size in the near future

-over 40 PhD's and top scientists working for me

-200 million $ worth of R&D, US manufacturing sites, distribution sites, advanced technology, accounting services and customer service reps working for me

-over 1 million shoppers in 16 countries

-over 370 of the best and safest products for home and family... several are patented and none are copies. If the product won't be safer and superior, they won't develop it.

-outstanding business-builder support and coaching

-the opportunity to earn long term residual income with no large investment and no risk

-a healthy and inspiring culture of putting the wellness of people first

I am creating a better future for my daughter and I, and I could not be happier :)

If you'd like more information, email me, please.

djk0713@gmail.com

stacey6923
by New Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 1:19 PM

I'm not sure that this is going to make me rich, but I am earning some lunch money and filling the gas tank.  Plus, it's free and it's fun!

http://www.slicethepie.com/?wyd=675318

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)