Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

price cut

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:12 PM
  • 3 Replies
So I just called my internet provider and told them I was wanting to cancel because I was paying too much' $51.55. So, the guy tells me I'm a valued customer and can cut my monthly payment to just $25/month. Really? Thats all it took?? Tomorrow, I'm calling my cable provider LOL! Any tips on how I can get my payment lowered?
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
baconbits
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Asking is the easiest way to get things lowered. The worse they can do is tell you no but if you don't ask you'll never know. Check around and see what dish, other cable, etc would run for the same package. Do you need the same package or is something smaller a better option. Really who needs 200 channels when you only watch 10.

PinkButterfly66
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Be careful, that price cut will only be for a limited time.  

aneela
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:54 PM

that is fantastic. what company is it?

Quoting maggie268: So I just called my internet provider and told them I was wanting to cancel because I was paying too much' $51.55. So, the guy tells me I'm a valued customer and can cut my monthly payment to just $25/month. Really? Thats all it took?? Tomorrow, I'm calling my cable provider LOL! Any tips on how I can get my payment lowered?

Come join me at Serious Coupon Swappers.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/seriouscouponswappers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)