Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home
My husband only brings in $2000 per month. I bring in 500 for child support. Dh dad gives us $725 for our rent just so we can pay the bills. How can I help support our family more? We have 3 kids and I'm pregnant with a 4 so babysitting is out (because lets face it who wants a babysitter who already has 4 kids ranging from newborn to 8 years old) I can't start my own daycare as I live in a tri-plex. Dh does work nights so I could potentially get a day job but of dh gets up before noon he's an ass. That means I either need childcare for 4 kids or a job that is only m-f 12:30-5
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 7:15 PM
Replies (11-16):
SuziMcCarthy
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 10:38 PM

Real Science... Real Results... Real Opportunity!

Nerium International was founded by Jeff Olson, a top industry leader, who is directing the company's vision, development, and global expansion. Nerium is passionate about investing in our Brand Partners. We are dedicated to helping you develop, both personally and professionally.

This company is different. We have core values that represent something you can be a part of and believe in. Our company has been in business for about 2 ½ years now. We have great a compensation plan which includes: Several different bonuses, ipad bonus, Lexus bonus, Coaching commissions, Residual income, and Leadership income.

So, if you are looking for financial freedom and time freedom, and  you want to become part of a family. Then this is for you. We have fun and we make money.

If you are interested check out my website http://suzilane.arealbreakthrough.com

Or email me at tsmccarthyjr@yahoo.com

AnneM35
by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 10:21 PM

If you enjoy writing, there are websites that pay for articles written. You could realisticly make $30-$40 dollars a day.

ElleLuvsOrchids
by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 7:00 PM

What about working for a preschool that allows you to bring your children?  Or doing something from home like sewing or crafting items to sell on Ebay or Etsy?

Dianna489
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:49 PM
I work from home and love it. This company has a very low start up cost and has an excellent compensation plan. I only work a couple of hours each day and I am making a full time income. Any questions just ask!

www.plexusslim.com/dparsons489
Ambassador ID 252756
Rossay
by New Member on May. 1, 2014 at 6:22 PM

I work from home too. There is no start up cost and you could create a great residual income and work as much or as little as you want. Message me if you want more details but just to let you look at one of the items i use, swear by and for those interested in it sell to go to www.ifeelgreat.myvollara.com/Rossayz

The compensation plan is wonderful, the products are amazing ( I use everything I talk about, and can give first hand accounts on them) its too much to explain on here so check out the site, and message me if you want more info,

aneela
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2014 at 4:09 PM

i sent you a message with some posts i have on cm...maybe one of them can be of use to you...good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN