Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

I am new to the group!!

I am a SAHM to 3 Kids! 12yr old boy, 9yr old boy, and 4yr old girl!!

I have been looking into getting a job, but right now my DD goes to vpk from 830am to 1230pm, so getting a full time job right now is not doable and finding a part time job with those hours is apparently not easy!!

We just found out that there is a plasma center not to far from use maybe 10mins depending upon traffic. It pays $65 a week, you go twice a week, so if me and DH both go that is roughly an extra $520 a month, which is great!!

I having been looking for something I can do at home, no I don't want a business, or direct sales. But just something to make extra money like a job.

Right now I am doing something but it's just basically milk money(if you buy milk).

Just trying to get things on track so we can start saving money!!

Thanks for any and all help and advice!

by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 3:10 PM
Replies (11-14):
clairewait
by Member on May. 19, 2014 at 2:23 PM

I've posted this before, but.....

Hubpages earns me between $20 and $50 a month (I'm not writing anymore, just earning off old stuff. Probably could be higher.)

Postloop is about $5 every couple of days. This is one I do in front of the TV, seriously. I'm not like a die hard poster, but it is super easy to make your cash out $5 quickly here. I made $25 last month, but again, could probably make a lot more with a little more work.

Viggle, now, is about $25 a month, used to be better.

I also secret shop. I only do two jobs a month and they are both places I already visit pretty regularly, so this one is a good one for me.

kgalvano
by New Member on May. 19, 2014 at 9:05 PM

BUMP!

samanthashake
by New Member on May. 20, 2014 at 8:10 PM

I work for a great company where you can start at $600 a month, even if you just need the extra cash, and make wayyy over that amount, like the flyer states, if you want to. Get a hold of me for more details about it if you're interested! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN