Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 4:37 PM
  • 98 Replies

family in the vanThank you for joining the Family Piggy Bank!

This is a great place to discuss ways to save money, get out of debt, save for the future, and other financial questions you may have!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Like' their replies, as well as send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amohelang
by New Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 6:22 AM

hi

Thanks, My name is Lolly

happymama96
by New Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:44 AM

Hello my name is Sarah. I have a wonderful DH; a very sweet 1 year old DD and an 11 year old son that is awesome!

MegAbMama
by New Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Hello,

I'm joining this group because I'm in the situation of being newly single and needing to tie up loose financial ends for my children: will, trust, etc.  I'd like to hear other oppinions on what other people have done after a life change situation.  In searching through the groups, I was very surprised to see that this was the only group that even came close to this topic.  But one is better than none!

sonnyswoman75
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:01 PM
Hi! My name is Malisa. I am 38 years old. I live in IL. I joined because I want to find ways to save money.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tkthomann
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Hi. My name is Tekla. I just found out I'm pregnant with our first child. We thought we would be due in September, but we are actually due in July. 

nicash53
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:12 PM

HI thanks my name is Alicia

2salernos
by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 3:40 AM
Hi I'm Nicole! !!!!
So what if this group about someone teach me :)
Thank you
mamalikens
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Hello- My name is Lori- i have been married for 16 yrs and we have 4 daughters. Things are so expensive these days and we are in the process of trying to figure out a budget and getting our savings built up. EVERY penny counts these days so any tips/advice I can find is greatly appreciated and if i can possibly be of help to someone that is awesome. thanks for making this group!

Drea79
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Hi i'm drea ! :) Mother to one 11 year old boy and married.

Whoisld
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 12:34 PM

Hello!,

Thanks for the welcome. My name is Lisa married I am a mother of five kids 3 are grown ups and I have to girls at home 14, 17.  I work from home and I am enjoying life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement