Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

I know you saw the show "Extreme Couponers" on TLC, I love that show I'm hoping to coupon like the ladies on tv because that's some serious savings.

I'm just like for some moms who loves to save and coupons as well I just want some tips and stuff so I can get better

by on May. 18, 2014 at 7:53 PM
Replies (11-16):
Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 9:09 PM

double coupon at target..they take a manufacturer and target coupon

momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 9:34 PM

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

double coupon at target..they take a manufacturer and target coupon

Our stores here dont double : (

TigerofMu
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 10:04 PM

I'm bad with keeping track of coupons, but I shop at stores and restaurants with good rewards programs, and try to maximize my rewards and savings.

celestegood
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2014 at 1:47 PM
Stop watching that show. A lot of the time, stores break and bend rules for those couponers. And I start with meal planning. Do that, know what's on sale. Try to price match if possible. Look at the off brands-or store brands. A lot of the time, buying the store brand is much less expensive than the name brand after you add the coupon. Buy what you need, and if its on sale, truly on sale-buy enough to last until the next sale, which is usually three or so months in the future. If you can, of course. Shop at aldi's if you have one! They are awesome! Or save a lot.
Don't go more often to the store than you have to. Every time you go it adds up fast.
There are more money saving tips, but you get it! You can save and you don't always have to use coupons.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2014 at 1:51 PM
On another note, my husband watched that show, and told me I needed to start couponing like that! NO WAY! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vertical15
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2014 at 10:41 PM

We plan things to do based on what coupons we have :)  I am an avid couponer.  Not an extreme one.  The most I tend to buy of anything is 4-6.  I don't need to buy 1,000 tuna cans at a time. . .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN