Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home
I just recently lost my job and my unemployment is in appeals, so my car place gave me a break for like 2 months and then told me because I paid so well over the past 2 years that they would lower my payments for two years. Well my next payment is due this month! I need my car because that is how I get my child around and go on interviews. My question is, how can I get $340 by that time when I'm frickin employed!!! I need creative minds PLEASE!! *Tears* Thank you Moms! :-)
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 1:01 AM
Replies (11-13):
Mom2Eden
by New Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 11:26 PM

I agree with all of the above.  Ebay is awesome.  I go to yard sales and find stuff super cheap and sell it higher on ebay.  I go pickin.  Best tip is to upload the ebay app to your phone if you have a smart phone.  

Also you might find something you can make.  I make hair streamers and paint jars.  Find your inner crafty.  Or re-purpose stuff.  Old discarded furniture, lamps, etc is great.  A little work from something that has been thrown out and then sell it.  

I also book vacations for people from home.  And recently I signed up to be a Perfectly Posh consultant (yes it's a brand new direct sales company).  Message me if you want more info.  

Join your local yard sale and for sale groups on facebook.  Again you can sell stuff on there.  I find I can usually make more on there than having an actual yard sale.  

RutterMama
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:13 PM

I'm happy to! I'll send you a pm. :)

Quoting Jkia1boy:

Quoting RutterMama:

Good for you! You're thinking in the right direction.Avon is awesome, but it is VERY saturated. You need the marketing skills behind the company/ product to make anything work (And that is exactly what I can teach you. :) ) 

Quoting Jkia1boy: Yes! I am open but it does depends. I just became an Avon Representative but trying to get people to buy is harder than what I thought. www.youravonrepresentative.com/jkidd
Quoting RutterMama:

Yep, I agree with yard sale, sell things that you just don't need! Can't do yard sale? Craigslist, facebook groups etc.

If you are looking for a business to work from home, I'm happy to help you! Just let me know. :)

Can you please show me because the Lady I work under, I'm not really understanding and I am sort of regretting that I signed up under her.

Discover how this stay at home mommy of 2 used Facebook to give herself a 
$7,200 annual raise!  ***Contact me today to find out how!***

radha22
by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 5:18 AM

Here is the link of  job boards where you can find jobs,

http://www.helpwelp.com/jobs.html

I hope this will help you...

radha22

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN