Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

Need advice

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 5:22 AM
  • 2 Replies

I like to have advice on how to market your business online for free.

radha22

by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 5:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
RutterMama
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 11:02 PM

I use Facebook. It depends on your target market and what you are trying to get out there. The team I work with teaches exactly how to market, whatever you're trying to get out into the marketplace.

Discover how this stay at home mommy of 2 used Facebook to give herself a 
$7,200 annual raise!  ***Contact me today to find out how!***

clairewait
by Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 10:42 PM

First, make a really good website. Update it regularly. (Don't just have static pages.)

Then, promote it on any/all the social media websites. 

Then, depending on what your business is (whether sales or service oriented), get your customers/clients to go to your website and leave you Google reviews.

Once you get that going, you can start working on search engine optimization - which is basically adding content to your website with keywords that will be picked up by search engines.

My husband is an attorney who started his firm from scratch. He spent at least 6 months honing his firm's website and spreading it through every avenue he could. 

Now, he has plenty of positive Google reviews - and his website is easily picked up in Google searches. He actually gets tons of business from random google searches because people see his long list of positive google reviews.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)