Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Living paycheck to paycheck

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:18 PM
  • 33 Replies
1 mom liked this

How many of you are doing this right now? I know I am. But it's the way it's always been so I'm used to it. DH and I have separate accounts and like it that way but sometimes money gets a little tight.

by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcginnisc
by Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:22 PM

No...thankfully, we have not done so in about 15 years...the first 4 years of our marriage were financially scary though. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

michiganmom116
by on Jan. 1, 2015 at 7:14 AM

We are at the moment, but that should change in about 3 months.

chicken13
by Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 10:04 AM

Yes and no.

dhs paycheck is gone about 10 minutes after its deposited.   im comfortable with the debt we do have (cars, 0% stuff).  But I don't feel like we are struggling....just ....well....spending (or saving) every last cent.   

MissyB1011
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 10:28 PM
We are doing ok now. There have been times when we have been paycheck to paycheck in the past. We've made a lot of changes to get to where we are comfortable now. In another 2 years, we will be in an even better spot.
nanaevelyn
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2015 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a home business so I can create my own income and also share another link for those who don't want to pay startup fees, this one is free www.paidviewpoint.com/?r=rqt74t , Earn $25 per referral here and more.

Work from home today!Evelyn http://www.changingyourlife.biz/evelyngarcia   butterfly

oddfox
by Member on Jan. 2, 2015 at 2:56 AM

No. We've tried to have a little cushion for emergencies and have often needed it, mostly for car stuff.  Right now as the kids are leaving home things have eased considerably.  So grateful.

ablox
by Member on Jan. 3, 2015 at 10:38 PM
We are but we have a joint account
lyrick24
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2015 at 7:07 AM
1 mom liked this

we are living paycheck to paycheck and seems like we have forever. i will be glad when some our debts are paid off. we are comfortable though.

elizabooks
by Member on Jan. 12, 2015 at 9:29 AM

Normally we live like we are in an effort to save like crazy, but this year it seems we might actually have to.

ShandellsBaby
by Member on Jan. 12, 2015 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Right now we are living paycheck to paycheck but I started working back in Nov last year so hopefully we can start paying off some of this debt that we have.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)