Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

Welcome to the Dinner Ideas group! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by on May. 26, 2011 at 12:54 PM
  • 2315 Replies
14 moms liked this

how are youWelcome to the Dinner Ideas group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Dinner Ideas signature to your posts, click here: 
Dinner Ideas Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

turkey dinner~Cafe AmyB, Beth and the CafeMom Team

Join us onThe Dinner Ideas group!

by on May. 26, 2011 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NearSeattleMom
by Member on May. 26, 2011 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi!  I live near Seattle . . . but I'm about to move to California.  I have four kids and usually no idea what I'm going to make for dinner.  So I'm here to pick up some ideas!

Kimberly954
by on May. 26, 2011 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I am a Florida SAHM of a one year old little girl. I am looking forward to jumping in here!

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on May. 26, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Hi! I'm a sahm mom with 2 kids.  Asher is my oldest (3) and Jael is our happy baby girl (11 months).  We are currently in FL but are about to make our transition to missoula mt june 1st!

andrea96
by on May. 26, 2011 at 4:03 PM

Hi! I'm Andrea. I live in Fort Worth, TX. I work full-time and have two kids, Hannah (8) and Zachary (4).

amonkeymom
by Member on May. 26, 2011 at 4:22 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi!  I'm Amy.  I live in Colorado with my two youngest children.  As a single mom the hardest thing some nights is avoiding the temptation to just order pizza.  ;)

Mom2Kylie2708
by Lauren on May. 26, 2011 at 9:42 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Lauren, I am 21 with a 3 and 1 year old (22 on the 7th of june =] ) my 3 year old is extremly picky!!!

Faye_Daisy
by on May. 27, 2011 at 1:38 AM
Hi I'm Gladys sahm to four beautiful and exciting kids! My oldest are picky and the youngest eat almost everything!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by on May. 27, 2011 at 9:29 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi! I'm Hope. I'm a single mom of a 3.5 year old and an 11 mo. I also work full time and do weekend cooking--I prep and cook my meals after the kids go to bed Saturday night so they have a homemade meal after a long day away from home. I can't wait to see some new ideas!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Hi, I'm Luci and I live in Florida. I love to cook and try new ideas. This groups sounds like fun to me.

KamsOne
by on May. 27, 2011 at 11:00 PM

My name is Jen.  I am a SAHM to Vikki who is 6.  We live in Massachusetts.  I love to cook and am always looking for new recipes and ideas. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN