Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Dinner Ideas group! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to the Dinner Ideas group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Dinner Ideas signature to your posts, click here: 
Dinner Ideas Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

turkey dinner~Cafe AmyB, Beth and the CafeMom Team

Join us onThe Dinner Ideas group!

by on May. 26, 2011 at 12:54 PM
Replies (2091-2100):
kurtkamkaitsmom
by Kerry on Jun. 8, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Hello and welcome to the group:O)

welcome

Quoting dezzysnyder:

Hello my name is Desiree. I'm a 27 yr old married mother of four from Michigan

VanBurren
by Beth on Jun. 8, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Quoting dezzysnyder:

Hello my name is Desiree. I'm a 27 yr old married mother of four from Michigan

Welcome to the group, Desiree!  So glad to have you here:)  The ladies here are wonderful, and they love posting awesome recipes.  Be sure to join in on all the fun, too!  Looking forward to getting to know you.

lovemybabies07
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 3:50 PM

hi my name is kelli and im a mommy to a 10 month old and 4 year old, i love to cook, but i feel like i make the same thing alllll time. need some new ideas!

VanBurren
by Beth on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Quoting lovemybabies07:

hi my name is kelli and im a mommy to a 10 month old and 4 year old, i love to cook, but i feel like i make the same thing alllll time. need some new ideas!

Welcome to the group, Kelli!  We can certainly help you out of that menu rut here in this group.....the ladies love to post some wonderful recipes on a daily basis that you're sure to want to add to your menu rotation.  Glad to have you here, and looking forward to getting to know you!

lasombrs
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Welcome!!! This group posts awesome stuff my kinds tend to eat and I have a soon to be 1 ( in 10 days ahhhhhh) and 3yo in august :P

Quoting lovemybabies07:

kurtkamkaitsmom
by Kerry on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Hello and Welcome to the group:O)

welcome

Quoting lovemybabies07:

sexygrandmom56
by New Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 12:39 AM

my name  is juila / sexygrandmom 56,i got  4  grows kids  but  1 die  14 yr  ago   my son  miss  him  so  and i got  6 grandkids  cant wait  to talk to u  all

VanBurren
by Beth on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Quoting sexygrandmom56:

my name  is juila / sexygrandmom 56,i got  4  grows kids  but  1 die  14 yr  ago   my son  miss  him  so  and i got  6 grandkids  cant wait  to talk to u  all

Welcome to the group, Julia!  So glad to have you here.  Sounds like you have a big family.  Sorry for the loss of your son....it was a long time ago, but I'm sure it hurts just as much today:(

On a lighter note, the ladies here are wonderful, and they love to share awesome recipes.  You're sure to find some great new dishes to try.  Hope you'll share some of your favorites with us, too!  Looking forward to getting to know you:)

LiLsMaMa21
by Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Hello! My name is Kayla, I am a sahm of one little girl, Lillyan. She is 4 and a hand full!! LoL. I love to cook! But we are living with my parents for a while until we can move with hubby (he's in the Army) and I feel like my mother takes over so much that I don't even want to try! LoL. But we are moving in less then a month so I need to brush up on my skills. I look forward to being in this group and getting some awesome recipes :)

Flaca43
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi Kayla! Welcome! Maybe you and your mom can start making some meals together. Might be fun! Hope you are able to get in there and make something you will love! There are many delicious recipes here. Enjoy!!

Quoting LiLsMaMa21:

Hello! My name is Kayla, I am a sahm of one little girl, Lillyan. She is 4 and a hand full!! LoL. I love to cook! But we are living with my parents for a while until we can move with hubby (he's in the Army) and I feel like my mother takes over so much that I don't even want to try! LoL. But we are moving in less then a month so I need to brush up on my skills. I look forward to being in this group and getting some awesome recipes :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)