Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

Welcome to the Dinner Ideas group! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to the Dinner Ideas group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Dinner Ideas signature to your posts, click here: 
Dinner Ideas Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

turkey dinner~Cafe AmyB, Beth and the CafeMom Team

Join us onThe Dinner Ideas group!

by on May. 26, 2011 at 12:54 PM
Replies (2301-2309):
Mackiesgg
by Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi!  I am Bobbi and I am very glad to be back. I belonged to the group in 2011, and have missed every one of my friends here at cafemom.

OliverMe
by New Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Hello. I am a FTM and looking for quick and easy recipes to prepare for my DH. My son is only 5 months. I prepare his baby food, but that only consists of sweet potatoes right now. :) I am excited to learn new ways to fall in love with food. I am a self taught cook with much room for improvement. 

CafeMom Tickers
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Mar. 8, 2014 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group! I hope you find lots of new yummy ideas!

Quoting OliverMe:

Hello. I am a FTM and looking for quick and easy recipes to prepare for my DH. My son is only 5 months. I prepare his baby food, but that only consists of sweet potatoes right now. :) I am excited to learn new ways to fall in love with food. I am a self taught cook with much room for improvement. 

Megs5384
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Hi! I'm Meghan. I'm a SAHM of two kids, DD is 11 and DS is 6. I'm a menu planner and try to cook as much from scratch as I can, but I'm starting to feel bored with food and thought maybe you ladies in this group could inspire me with some new recipes! And I'm looking forward to sharing some of my own.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Mar. 14, 2014 at 1:41 PM

Welcome to the group Megan! I hope you not only find some new ideas but share some of yours too! 

Quoting Megs5384:

Hi! I'm Meghan. I'm a SAHM of two kids, DD is 11 and DS is 6. I'm a menu planner and try to cook as much from scratch as I can, but I'm starting to feel bored with food and thought maybe you ladies in this group could inspire me with some new recipes! And I'm looking forward to sharing some of my own.

mammaangie
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:52 PM

Hi, I'm Angela and live in NJ.

Lil_Wrong_Way
by New Member on May. 8, 2014 at 3:34 PM

Hello my name is Moriah and I love to cook im ready to give and recieve great meal ideas!

Scribbleprints
by New Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:18 AM

Hi!  I'm a mom of three boys from California but living in Texas.  I have one child who will try anything, and two who it's like pulling nails to get them to try anything.  And then there's my husband who's allergic to...well, a lot.  So dinners are a challenge.  

misty_318
by New Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:29 PM
Hi I'm Misty. I'm from New Mexico. Hoping to get some good dinner ideas. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)