Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

Welcome to the Dinner Ideas group! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to the Dinner Ideas group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Dinner Ideas signature to your posts, click here: 
Dinner Ideas Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

turkey dinner~Cafe AmyB, Beth and the CafeMom Team

Join us onThe Dinner Ideas group!

by on May. 26, 2011 at 12:54 PM
Replies (1931-1940):
Flaca43
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Hi Keshia! Welcome!

Quoting KW1280:

Hi I am Keshia

Well I like to cook and come up with different ways to keep dinner exciting. apron

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Missashley20
by New Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:56 AM

i have a 11 month old son and happiley married to my husband of 2 years i love cooking just wish i had good dinners to make.

VanBurren
by Beth on May. 3, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Quoting cathy0503:

Hi, I am cathy. I have a 2 year old daughter and i love to cook. Always looking for new ideas

Hi, Cathy!  Welcome to the group!  You're certainly in the right place if you love to cook!  We have some wonderful new recipes here for you to try out:)  Looking forward to getting to know you better!

VanBurren
by Beth on May. 3, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Quoting tstaylor84:

Hello everyone. I am a mom of 2 boys however I work full- time and cook every night... Yes.. EVERY NIGHT..My sons are ages 7 and 2 so their eating preferences are quite different, and I am running out of ideas. And just looking for some great ideas to help me out a little bit.

Welcome to the group!  You're sure to get some new ideas in this group!  Hope you'll share some of your favorites with us, too:)  Looking forward to getting to know you!

VanBurren
by Beth on May. 3, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Quoting queenmom169:

Hi! I'm Jennifer SAHM of a 2 year old daughter hoping to get some new ideas for dinner

Hi, Jennifer!  Welcome to the group!  We have some great recipes floating around here, so you're sure to find something new to add to your menu.  Looking forward to getting to know you:)

VanBurren
by Beth on May. 3, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Quoting KW1280:

Hi I am Keshia

Well I like to cook and come up with different ways to keep dinner exciting. apron

Welcome to the group, Keshia!  Glad to have you here:)  I can't wait to see what kind of things you'll share with us.....and hopefully we'll give you some new ideas, too!  Looking forward to getting to know you:)

VanBurren
by Beth on May. 3, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Quoting Missashley20:

i have a 11 month old son and happiley married to my husband of 2 years i love cooking just wish i had good dinners to make.

Welcome to the group!  I have no doubt you'll find some wonderful recipes here to make:)  There are a ton floating around!  Glad you could join us:)  Looking forward to getting to know you better!

KW1280
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:00 AM

I have a recipie I use for monday night chicken.  I don't have measurements because I eyeball it.   First I use about a pound of skinless boneless chicken thighs (cheaper than chicken breast).  I use a half cup of orange juice, table spoon of nutmeg and cinnamon .  1/2 teaspoon of pepper and brown sugar.  I put the chicken in a shallow baking bowl pour the oj over the chicken the the nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and brown sugar.  Cover with aluminum foil cook for 45 min.  Take the foil off and let cook for 10 min.   for a side dish I use wild rice with some of the juice from the cooked chicken or Jasmine rice.  I hope you like it. 

MommaLove30913
by New Member on May. 3, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Hi, everyone! My name is Pumpkin. I am eighteen years old. I have one child, a boy, named Bug. Bug is three years old. I am a student and a SAHM. I enjoy watching television, spending time with my family, listening to music, and shopping.

Sincerely, Pumpkin

blowing kisses

(P.S. I do not use anyone's real names on the internet!)

mom8809
by New Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:32 PM

hi my name is star have one son and one on the way.. i am lookin at how to make homemade tomato sauce for dinner.. thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN