Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

Welcome to the Dinner Ideas group! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to the Dinner Ideas group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Dinner Ideas signature to your posts, click here: 
Dinner Ideas Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

turkey dinner~Cafe AmyB, Beth and the CafeMom Team

Join us onThe Dinner Ideas group!

by on May. 26, 2011 at 12:54 PM
Replies (1941-1950):
feverswife
by New Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Hi.. I am a mother of 2 -- my dd is 23 and getting married in Aug and my son is 15 a freshman high school.  I work part time.. we live in ND.. So looking forward to trying new dinner ideas!

VanBurren
by Beth on May. 5, 2012 at 7:08 AM

Quoting KW1280:

I have a recipie I use for monday night chicken.  I don't have measurements because I eyeball it.   First I use about a pound of skinless boneless chicken thighs (cheaper than chicken breast).  I use a half cup of orange juice, table spoon of nutmeg and cinnamon .  1/2 teaspoon of pepper and brown sugar.  I put the chicken in a shallow baking bowl pour the oj over the chicken the the nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and brown sugar.  Cover with aluminum foil cook for 45 min.  Take the foil off and let cook for 10 min.   for a side dish I use wild rice with some of the juice from the cooked chicken or Jasmine rice.  I hope you like it. 

Ooooh, that sounds delicious, Keshia!  I definitely saved this recipe to my folder:)  Be sure to "add a post" and post this recipe so that all the ladies will have a chance to see it....I'm sure they'll love it, and I'd hate for them to miss it here in the introduction post:)  Thanks for sharing this....I think my son would like this, too!

VanBurren
by Beth on May. 5, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Quoting MommaLove30913:

Hi, everyone! My name is Pumpkin. I am eighteen years old. I have one child, a boy, named Bug. Bug is three years old. I am a student and a SAHM. I enjoy watching television, spending time with my family, listening to music, and shopping.

Welcome to the group, Pumpkin!  So glad that you joined us:)  The ladies here are awesome, and they love to share recipes and just generally have a good time.  What are your favorite shows?  I have a handful that I watch....Sons of Anarchy, Strike Back, Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Justified, True Blood, football:).....and a few others.  Looking forward to getting to know you better!

VanBurren
by Beth on May. 5, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Quoting mom8809:

hi my name is star have one son and one on the way.. i am lookin at how to make homemade tomato sauce for dinner.. thanks

Hi, Star!  Welcome to the group!  The ladies here are wonderful, and the recipes delicious....I'm sure there is a homemade tomato sauce floating around here somewhere, but it may be better if you just "add a post" and ask all the ladies if they have a recipe or can find you one.....only a few ladies get into this introduction post, so the majority of them won't see your request here.  I just know there are some out there who would be able to help:)  Looking forward to getting to know you!

VanBurren
by Beth on May. 5, 2012 at 7:19 AM

Quoting feverswife:

Hi.. I am a mother of 2 -- my dd is 23 and getting married in Aug and my son is 15 a freshman high school.  I work part time.. we live in ND.. So looking forward to trying new dinner ideas!

Hi, there!  Welcome to the group!  We have tons of great new recipes here in this group that you're sure to love.  Be sure to join in on all the other fun, too!  Looking forward to getting to know you!

kurtkamkaitsmom
by Kerry on May. 6, 2012 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

To All the new mama's that just joined ........Hello and Welcome to the group:O)

welcome

Bunni23
by New Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Trying to improve cooking and find recipes that my dh would like....

6kidz6grandkidz
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Hi, I am Debi, I live near Rockford, Il. and have a 2 year old picky eater, who can't sit long enough to eat. 

mommy2jake2010
by New Member on May. 6, 2012 at 6:19 PM

hey i live in newcastle i am 18 nd i have my little boy jake he is 1 years old i nd i never knw wot to make for tea so here for some healthy ideas xxxx

kurtkamkaitsmom
by Kerry on May. 6, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Hello and Welcome to the group:O)wave

Quoting Bunni23:

Trying to improve cooking and find recipes that my dh would like....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN