Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

Welcome to the Dinner Ideas group! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to the Dinner Ideas group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Dinner Ideas signature to your posts, click here: 
Dinner Ideas Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

turkey dinner~Cafe AmyB, Beth and the CafeMom Team

Join us onThe Dinner Ideas group!

by on May. 26, 2011 at 12:54 PM
Replies (1961-1970):
Flaca43
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 4:52 PM
Hi Kelly! Welcome. There are recipes here geared torward picky eaters and some delicious sounding ones at that! Im sure you will find some you will be pleased with.

Quoting kellymom127:

Hi my name is Kelly and I am a working mommy with 2 very young kiddos. I am from Missouri and need lots of ideas for dinners. It is hard to cook for myself since I am super picky and for a toddler that has food issues.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2mylilgirlz
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:31 PM
My name is jenny..im 24 sahm..i've been learning how to cook since i was 18. I dont really like to cook but i kinda have to for my family..lol. Who else is gonna do it? So lately dh told me hes tired of the same ole thing, im trying my best to find recipes that dh, myself and the girls will like. Im sure i'll find what im looking for here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zipzapzopsquish
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:27 PM
hi I am teresa
zipzapzopsquish
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Hi i am teresa and I have a 6 year old son and 31 weeks along I am having a girl. I am wandering what are some good quick dinners i can make a freez for the time i am recovering form child birth lol so it will make life a little esyer.
kurtkamkaitsmom
by Kerry on May. 8, 2012 at 6:32 AM

Hello and Welcome to the group:O)wave

Quoting kellymom127:

Hi my name is Kelly and I am a working mommy with 2 very young kiddos. I am from Missouri and need lots of ideas for dinners. It is hard to cook for myself since I am super picky and for a toddler that has food issues.

kurtkamkaitsmom
by Kerry on May. 8, 2012 at 6:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello And Welcome to the group:O)

welcome

Quoting Mom2mylilgirlz:

My name is jenny..im 24 sahm..i've been learning how to cook since i was 18. I dont really like to cook but i kinda have to for my family..lol. Who else is gonna do it? So lately dh told me hes tired of the same ole thing, im trying my best to find recipes that dh, myself and the girls will like. Im sure i'll find what im looking for here.

kurtkamkaitsmom
by Kerry on May. 8, 2012 at 6:33 AM

Hello and Welcome to the group:O)

welcome

Quoting zipzapzopsquish:

Hi i am teresa and I have a 6 year old son and 31 weeks along I am having a girl. I am wandering what are some good quick dinners i can make a freez for the time i am recovering form child birth lol so it will make life a little esyer.

kurtkamkaitsmom
by Kerry on May. 8, 2012 at 6:34 AM

Hello,  so glad you joined the  group:O)

wave

Quoting zipzapzopsquish:

hi I am teresa

VanBurren
by Beth on May. 8, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Quoting kellymom127:

Welcome to the group, Kelly!  So glad to have you here:)  There are some wonderful recipes floating around here that you're sure to love....even as a picky eater.  Hope you'll join in on all the other fun, too!  Looking forward to getting to know you:)

VanBurren
by Beth on May. 8, 2012 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Mom2mylilgirlz:

Hi, Jenny!  Welcome to the group!  I, too, am sure you'll find some great new recipes to add to your menu.  Looking forward to getting to know you better:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN