Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

Welcome to the Dinner Ideas group! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to the Dinner Ideas group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Dinner Ideas signature to your posts, click here: 
Dinner Ideas Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

turkey dinner~Cafe AmyB, Beth and the CafeMom Team

Join us onThe Dinner Ideas group!

by on May. 26, 2011 at 12:54 PM
Replies (21-30):
carolina_gal
by Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:18 PM

I'm Amy from South Carolina.  I love to cook and try new recipes. 

dbennett20
by Member on Jun. 5, 2011 at 7:04 PM

Hi, I am a stay at home mom. (who coined that phrase anyway? I hardly ever get to stay at home). We homeschool our two children and in the summer the nieces and nephews all like to come to our house to stay. We work out of our home. We are always up for trying new foods.

I have a major sensitivity to MSG so we have to be very careful about all packaged foods. We all like to cook. I need some help with menu plans and sticking with it. I tend to get in a rut when we find something that we all really like. Our latest craze has been roasted veggies!

I would love to be able to buy in bulk and cook up hamburger meat, chicken, etc. to put in the freezer for quick take out meals and have done that but it takes all day to do this and I don't have all day very often to pre-prep this stuff.

Any and all ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Donna B.

nadder1234
by New Member on Jun. 6, 2011 at 1:09 AM

Hi there! I'm Renee. From Waukon, Iowa (that's in the northeast corner of Iowa). I am the one that is always dmoms rockdoing the cooking/grilling. So I am looking for ways to change up some of out meals instead of the same old things every few days. I cook so much that my hubby of 10mths bought me a new grill for Mother's Day. I have 10 to 14 people to feed every day ( that's just our kids and us) so I have to be able to make things in big proportions. I will be glad to give some of my recipes to anyone too.

Sweetbamagirl26
by New Member on Jun. 6, 2011 at 3:38 PM
Hi my name is Natasha and I live in Reform alabama .... I have a 5 yr old son ....He is a picky eater ... We eat big meals here but when he is with his dad he eats alot of corn dogs and hot dogs and hamburgers , i need some new ideas ....
armywife_moma2
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 11:56 PM

hey everyone my name is Julietta I'm 24 yrs old i have to beautiful kiddos Michael (4) and Isabel (1) been happily married for 3yrs but hubs and i have been together for 6yrs in November. My family isn't very big but while I'm making dinner i would like for it to be something everyone likes and i think being in this group will help me come up with some delicious ideas for dinner :)

Ash_16
by New Member on Jun. 7, 2011 at 6:28 AM
Hi there. I'm Ashley. I have one daughter who is 18 months. Me, my daughter, and her father just recently moved in together and I'm just really learning to cook(lol) always up for learning to make new things..hoping to get some great recipes here!
momma-t42
by New Member on Jun. 8, 2011 at 8:34 AM

I'm Tracy from Kansas City..Married, with three grown daughters.  I'm always looking for new recipes, as I am bored with the same ole same ole.  Two of my daughters still live at home, and we all love food.

momma_2_3kids
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2011 at 6:13 PM

Hi my name is April and I like to cook but cooking the same things all the time get boring so I am looking for some ideas.

K.Boehme
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2011 at 10:55 AM

Hi my name is Kasie and I'm a 26 year old mother of 2 1/2 kids and happily married. Son 21/2 daughter 12 months and I am about 24 weeks along with a little boy. I am constantly looking for different things to make but always end up making the same things becaus they are just simple. I would like more variety so any ideas are great! I'll share some of the recipes I have also.

delanna6two
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2011 at 3:28 PM

Hello all,
I'm a wife and mom to children 14,13,11,9,4 and 1 angel baby.  I enjoy the internet, music, discount/thrift store shopping and collecting easy recipes:)

floating in pool

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)