Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

Welcome to the Dinner Ideas group! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to the Dinner Ideas group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Dinner Ideas signature to your posts, click here: 
Dinner Ideas Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

turkey dinner~Cafe AmyB, Beth and the CafeMom Team

Join us onThe Dinner Ideas group!

by on May. 26, 2011 at 12:54 PM
Replies (2151-2160):
Flaca43
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Hi Wendy! Welcome! It's almost time! Is Aiden going to have a party? It has been too hot to use the oven here a lot too. Do you have a slow cooker? They are awesome in the summertime! There are many recipes posted here for crock pots. Maybe you would like to check them out.

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Hey I'm Wendy I live in Mass I'm a married SAHM. I have a son Aiden he is going to be 6 August 23rd! I don't cook alot but I want to cook more. It's just too hot in the summer to. 

Flaca43
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Hi Courtney. Welcome! There are some easy recipes here that DH might like to make. You can check them out and see what you guys would like. Have fun posting as well, and ask for any recipes you do not see in the posts.

Quoting cemcnair:

Hi, I'm Courtney. My dh cooks most of our meals but won't try new recipes unless they are pretty simple. Life would be easier if we did a weekly menu so I'm looking for ideas.

Flaca43
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello! hugs

Quoting hugss:

Hugs in Missouri,
Love using my cp as often as I can :)

aidensmomma508
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:59 AM

His party is tomorrow!!!  we're having it at my inlaws a spongebob lauoa theme, we're having pizza, cake, ice cream, pretzels, popcorn.  :)

I dont have a slow cooker but have been meaning to try some of those recipes too. my MIL has one i could borrow.. hmm

Quoting Flaca43:

Hi Wendy! Welcome! It's almost time! Is Aiden going to have a party? It has been too hot to use the oven here a lot too. Do you have a slow cooker? They are awesome in the summertime! There are many recipes posted here for crock pots. Maybe you would like to check them out.

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Hey I'm Wendy I live in Mass I'm a married SAHM. I have a son Aiden he is going to be 6 August 23rd! I don't cook alot but I want to cook more. It's just too hot in the summer to. 

Flaca43
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:02 AM

Hi Melli! Welcome! You sound busy busy busy! You will enjoy coming here for some time for yourself. Have fun posting!

Quoting melliburger:

Hi, I'm Melli! We live in AZ and I have a 2 year old son! I'm a full time college student, and also have my own crafty business where I make jewelry for my online store =)

Flaca43
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Hello! Welcome! You are going to enjoy this group. There are plenty of easy, yet yummy recipes in here for you to try. Have fun going through the posts!

Quoting 123stamp:

Hi! I live in Kentucky. I have 3 kids 17yrs., 16 yrs, and 11 yrs old. I'm always looking for new dinner ideas. Love recipes that are easy but I love to cook so I don't mind if it's a little work.

Flaca43
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:11 AM

Hi Sandy. Welcome! THere are plenty of recipes for you to try out here, I'm sure you will find some you love! Have fun looking around and please join in on them too.

Quoting alliesmom112:

Hi I am Sandy I am a SAHM momma to a beautiful 4 year old girl and wife to a wonderful man. We live in East Tennesse and I love to cook and am always looking for new recipes. 

Flaca43
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Oh nice! That is going to be a lot of fun for him...I think the adults too! Enjoy!

Ooh...you should borrow it! You will have fun making different foods in it. SO easy too!

Quoting aidensmomma508:

His party is tomorrow!!!  we're having it at my inlaws a spongebob lauoa theme, we're having pizza, cake, ice cream, pretzels, popcorn.  :)

I dont have a slow cooker but have been meaning to try some of those recipes too. my MIL has one i could borrow.. hmm

Quoting Flaca43:

Quoting aidensmomma508:

VanBurren
by Beth on Aug. 19, 2012 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting louannwilkins:

Hello....I'm Lou Ann and I live in NC.  I have grandkids now and I love to cook so this group sounds perfect.  I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome to the group, Lou Ann!  So glad to have you here!  You're right....you found the perfect group if you love to cook.  We have so many wonderful ladies here who love to share delicious recipes.  I hope you'll share some of your favorites with us:) 

VanBurren
by Beth on Aug. 19, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Hi, Wendy!  Welcome to the group!  So glad to have you here:)  I see in some other posts that Aiden's birthday party is today.....be sure to post pictures! 

It is too hot in the summer to cook....the last thing you want to do is sweat your buns off in the kitchen.  We have tons of recipes here, though, that wouldn't require too much kitchen-time.  And if you could borrow your MIL's slow cooker, that would help out. 

Hope Aiden has a great day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN