Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

What's the scoop? (OT)

Posted by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 10:31 AM
  • 24 Replies

What's going on for you or what are you thinking about?

by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Terri441
by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 10:32 AM

I'm going to partake in an enormous amount of coffee today....late night at work plus poor and short night of sleep leaves me with the coffee pot as my new best friend.

August07Mom
by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 10:33 AM

We are having thermostat wars in the office today.  Someone keeps turning it down and it's freezing in here!

Terri441
by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 10:33 AM

I should really be getting ready for the family photo shoot I have later on but I am diddling around on CM instead :)

Terri441
by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 10:34 AM

We had that at work last night! One of the girls kept cranking the thermostat up to the point that the patients were complaining of the sauna like conditions of our ER...I'm a thermostat moderate myself. I hate freezing and I hate boiling.

Quoting August07Mom:

We are having thermostat wars in the office today.  Someone keeps turning it down and it's freezing in here!

andrea96
by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 10:46 AM

I am so sleepy. I don't drink coffee, but I may have to fix a cup of green tea.

andrea96
by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 10:47 AM

Quoting August07Mom:

My office is always freezing. It's already 84 degrees outside, and I'm running my space heater non-stop. This afternoon, we'll be up in the high 90s, and I'll still be running my heater.

August07Mom
by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 10:51 AM

Quoting andrea96:

Quoting August07Mom:

My office is always freezing. It's already 84 degrees outside, and I'm running my space heater non-stop. This afternoon, we'll be up in the high 90s, and I'll still be running my heater.

I need a little space heater.  I have a jacket on and it's about time to break out the blanket.

Terri441
by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 11:55 AM

I think my laptop is being inhabited by a gremlin or something. My screen is all crazy and I'm getting really fed up with it. I'm going to have to put that on the list of things to save up for. It has lived a long, and somewhat hard life, maybe it's just time for it to retire.

Kimberly954
by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 12:24 PM

I have an ultrasound this afternoon. I have been having some pain in my side so they want to do an ultrasound to make sure its nothing serious.

Terri441
by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 1:13 PM
I hope it goes well. And I hope you don't have to have a painfully full bladder like for OB ultrasounds.

Quoting Kimberly954:

I have an ultrasound this afternoon. I have been having some pain in my side so they want to do an ultrasound to make sure its nothing serious.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN