1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1 teaspoon italian seasoning
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Four 5-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups no-sugar added tomato basil pasta sauce, warmed
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Coat a 3-quart baking dish with fat-free cooking spray.
1. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, poultry seasoning, italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt. Brush the mixture evenly over the chicken.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix together the bread crumbs and parmesan.
3. Roll the chicken breasts in the bread crumb mixture. Place in the prepared pan and coat the top of the chicken with fat-free cooking spray.
4. Bake until an instant read thermometer registers 160 degrees f in a breast and the juices run clear, 25 to 30 minutes.
5. Serve with the sauce and top with the basil.