Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

What are your favorite desserts?

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2011 at 10:45 AM
  • 33 Replies

I've got a monster sweet tooth and I'm thinking about making Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Bites.Plus this will keep my son busy for probably a whole 10 minutes..so you know this is a good idea :D  What's your favorite dessert?

Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Bites
recipe from kraftfoods.com
1 pkg (19 to 21oz) brownie mix
1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 egg
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Oven to 350. Prepare the brownie mix batter as directed on the package. Spoon into 20 paper-lined muffin cups. I used my small cookie scoop and it was the perfect amount.

Beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg, peanut butter and vanilla in the mixer until blended. Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon into the center of the batter, pressing it lightly into the batter. Bake 30 minutes or until the centers test done.

Whoever took this picture was just callin my name, begging me to make these lol..

by on Jun. 21, 2011 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KamsOne
by on Jun. 21, 2011 at 11:07 AM

Oooh those look so good!  I'm not a huge dessert person but I love chocolate and peanut butter!!  And strawberries.  Yum.  I could just eat a bowl of strawberries with whipped cream.

aidansmommy219
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2011 at 11:32 AM

we love strawberries and whip cream too! ds won't eat them without a big spoonful of cool whip. we actually just put the brownie bites in the oven. i hope they turn out okay..we didnt have any paper cups lol..

August07Mom
by on Jun. 21, 2011 at 11:51 AM

Cheesecake

Terri441
by on Jun. 21, 2011 at 11:56 AM

I don't have much for a sweet tooth. I had a coffee flavored cheesecake once and I still think about the nice coffeeish flavor of that..

aidansmommy219
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2011 at 12:14 PM

cheesecake is delicious! we made our brownie bites. i didnt take into consideration how putting both types of mix would make the brownies larger so they're HUGE but they taste great. they're not too too sweet but just sweet enough to stop my chocolate craving!

andrea96
by on Jun. 21, 2011 at 12:54 PM

I love dessert. I'm going to try these soon. My favorite dessert is cherry cobbler.

aidansmommy219
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2011 at 1:23 PM

oh yum! my grandma used to make all sorts of different cobblers when we were little. mm :)

irememberwhen59
by New Member on Jun. 21, 2011 at 1:38 PM

My all time favorite is Gala ta borico.   Not sure on the spelling.  It's a Greek dessert.

Mom2Kylie2708
by Lauren on Jun. 21, 2011 at 3:33 PM

Those sound amazing!

amyjane22
by Amy on Jun. 21, 2011 at 3:36 PM

Those look delicious!  I love chocolate and peanut butter desserts.  I also love any dessert with cream cheese :)  

My favorites are probably my friend's Chocolate Gooey Butter Cake and Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake....yummy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)