Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

Almond Milk

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 9:29 AM
Amy
  • 3 Replies

Have any of you tried Almond Milk.   I just tried it for the first time yesterday.  I'm 9 weeks pregnant and am on a medication that makes me super nauseaus, so any kind of dairy has been making me so sick.  So, I thought I'd try soy or almond milk.  I got the Silk vanilla almond milk yesterday and it is DELICIOUS!  And, a bonus, it's not making me sick!   :)

by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
aidansmommy219
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2011 at 12:40 PM

no i havent tried it but i know a lot of people who LOVE it..there's normally coupons for almond/soy/smart balance milks in the sunday paper too!

amyjane22
by Amy on Jul. 15, 2011 at 4:02 PM
I didn't have my coupons with me when I bought it, but I'll be sure to use a coupon next time. I have to keep telling myself I can only have "so" much almond milk per day... Otherwise I'd be drinking it all, lol

Quoting aidansmommy219:

no i havent tried it but i know a lot of people who LOVE it..there's normally coupons for almond/soy/smart balance milks in the sunday paper too!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidansmommy219
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2011 at 4:39 PM

thats how i am with chai tea..its half milk and i drink it like crazy til i dont feel so great lol...it happens almost every time i drink it...sigh...one day i'll learn. lol

Quoting amyjane22:

I didn't have my coupons with me when I bought it, but I'll be sure to use a coupon next time. I have to keep telling myself I can only have "so" much almond milk per day... Otherwise I'd be drinking it all, lol

Quoting aidansmommy219:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)