Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

The Adventure Club! (5-Ingredient Recipes)

Posted by   + Show Post

Kerry has posted some wonderful 5-ingredient recipes in this group....you can either choose one that she's posted, use a different source, or I can choose one for you. 

What is the Adventure Club?

Each week, I'll post an Adventure Club topic. . .could be pies, could be side dishes, could be recipes that use artichokes in them. The idea is to try something NEW.

If you want to participate this week, post a new-to-you recipe that you've been wanting to try (this is the time to experiment). If you want to be REALLY adventurous, let me know that you'd like for ME to pick you out a recipe to try. Each person will try just one recipe....either the one they pick themselves or the one I pick for them.

You have all week and through the weekend to try the recipe, and then post your review by Monday, December 19th. 

Who's in???

by on Dec. 12, 2011 at 11:25 PM
Replies (51-55):
JR.MOM
by Member on Dec. 23, 2011 at 6:01 PM
Are we doing recipes this week? I had a great time fixing the recipe I got and I would like to do it again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VanBurren
by Beth on Dec. 23, 2011 at 6:24 PM

Quoting JR.MOM:

Are we doing recipes this week? I had a great time fixing the recipe I got and I would like to do it again

I'm so glad everyone is enjoying the Adventure Club:)  I thought maybe we'd skip this week with Christmas rolling in this weekend.  Sorry....I really should have let everyone know that we'd start back up next week.  PM me some "categories" you'd like to feature in the club:)

JR.MOM
by Member on Dec. 23, 2011 at 6:34 PM
Thanks. I will pm you during the weekend. Have a nice weekend

Quoting VanBurren:

Quoting JR.MOM:

I'm so glad everyone is enjoying the Adventure Club:)  I thought maybe we'd skip this week with Christmas rolling in this weekend.  Sorry....I really should have let everyone know that we'd start back up next week.  PM me some "categories" you'd like to feature in the club:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JR.MOM
by Member on May. 14, 2012 at 9:30 PM
I have spent the last two hours looking for this recipe. I have made it a few times for my family and they love it every time.

Quoting VanBurren:

Quoting JR.MOM:

Im in. Pick one for me.

Here you go:

SAUSAGE-CHEESE MUFFINS

1 (1-lb) pkg ground pork sausage

3 cups all-purpose baking mix (Bisquick)

1-1/2 cups (6-oz) shredded Cheddar cheese

1  (10-3/4 oz) can condensed cheese soup

3/4 cup water

Cook sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink.  Drain and cool.

Combine sausage, baking mix, and shredded cheese in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.

Stir together soup and 3/4 cup water; add to sausage mixutre, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.  Spoon into lighly greased muffin pans, filling to top of cups.

Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.  Makes 15 muffins.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VanBurren
by Beth on May. 15, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Really??:)  That's awesome!  So glad to hear some good reviews!  You know, taking a closer look at these, I think I'm going to make some up ahead of time and take some camping next month and just warm them over the fire in foil:) 

Quoting JR.MOM:

I have spent the last two hours looking for this recipe. I have made it a few times for my family and they love it every time.

Quoting VanBurren:

Quoting JR.MOM:

Im in. Pick one for me.

Here you go:

SAUSAGE-CHEESE MUFFINS

1 (1-lb) pkg ground pork sausage

3 cups all-purpose baking mix (Bisquick)

1-1/2 cups (6-oz) shredded Cheddar cheese

1  (10-3/4 oz) can condensed cheese soup

3/4 cup water

Cook sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink.  Drain and cool.

Combine sausage, baking mix, and shredded cheese in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.

Stir together soup and 3/4 cup water; add to sausage mixutre, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.  Spoon into lighly greased muffin pans, filling to top of cups.

Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.  Makes 15 muffins.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)