Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

sunday dinner?

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2012 at 1:19 PM
  • 8 Replies
Ok we are having braised chicken stew( so proud was in the crock pot b4 9 am) over them german noodles egg dumpling noodes whats on alll your plates tonight? Enjoy thanks for sharing with me
by on Mar. 11, 2012 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LaMamiDeJase
by Tiera on Mar. 11, 2012 at 2:18 PM
I haven't figured anything out yet, I'm hoping to get some ideas though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Mar. 11, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Im going to make the fried chicken I didnt make last night, along side of mash potatoes and maybe corn as I noticed I have about 20 cans of it in the pantry lol. 

VanBurren
by Beth on Mar. 11, 2012 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Know what I'm in the mood for?.......just a bowl of cereal, to be honest with you.  It's just one of those cereal-kind-of-days for me.  Your braised chicken stew sounds awesome, though!

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Mar. 11, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Ugh not sure if I will be making this now as my SIL and her kids are here and not sure if they are staying for dinner, which is now getting close. 

Quoting MamaMandee:

Im going to make the fried chicken I didnt make last night, along side of mash potatoes and maybe corn as I noticed I have about 20 cans of it in the pantry lol. 

ReinsKitten
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2012 at 8:08 PM

It's s.o's birthday, so at his request I made pepperoni garbage bread, broccoli garbage bread, and buffalo chicken macaroni & cheese. For dessert I made "spaghetti & meatballs" cupcakes.

cherylw993
by Cheryl on Mar. 11, 2012 at 9:08 PM

We went out to eat with my mil tonight. I had mustard crusted chicken and my husband had herb crusted haddock. Kendra and my MIL had pizza.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Mar. 11, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Happy Birthday to him!! 

Quoting ReinsKitten:

It's s.o's birthday, so at his request I made pepperoni garbage bread, broccoli garbage bread, and buffalo chicken macaroni & cheese. For dessert I made "spaghetti & meatballs" cupcakes.

fineleather
by on Mar. 11, 2012 at 9:41 PM

we are having pan fried smoked pork chops with a pineapple sauce I make, along with mashed taters and mixed veggies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN