Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter dinner

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:28 AM
  • 10 Replies
Whats cooking for you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lasombrs
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:32 AM
we are going to my sil..... so probably some italian meal that makes no sense and gets everyone sick because they cook ahead and leave food sitting on tables hours before people arrive. so yeah.... mcdonalds on the way home as usual probably! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by Brittney on Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Lol I'll stay positive for you

Quoting lasombrs:

we are going to my sil..... so probably some italian meal that makes no sense and gets everyone sick because they cook ahead and leave food sitting on tables hours before people arrive. so yeah.... mcdonalds on the way home as usual probably! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Apr. 8, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Myself =)

huntersmama711
by Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 1:06 PM
I did sausage stuffed mushrooms, devilled eggs, cheese cubes, 2 different kinds of venison sticks and pickles for an appetizer. I'm doing a Dijon-maple glazed ham, roasted asparagus, honey glazed carrots, buttermilk biscuits and scalloped potatoes for the main course. Sil is bringing dessert
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Apr. 8, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Your meal sounds amazing!

Quoting huntersmama711:

I did sausage stuffed mushrooms, devilled eggs, cheese cubes, 2 different kinds of venison sticks and pickles for an appetizer. I'm doing a Dijon-maple glazed ham, roasted asparagus, honey glazed carrots, buttermilk biscuits and scalloped potatoes for the main course. Sil is bringing dessert
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Apr. 8, 2012 at 1:46 PM
We are doing leftovers from last night which was the ham, greenbean casserole, Mac & Cheese and rolls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KairisMomma
by Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Sausage and cream cheese stuffed mushrooms for my dh,ham,funeral potatoes,corn on the cob,rolls, and banana cream pie :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidansmommy219
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:25 PM

My mom and step dad made ham, homemade mac and cheese and green bean casserole.

mississippigal
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 10:29 PM

WHAT IS FUNERAL POTATOES?

suetoo
by Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 8:09 AM
Roast leg of Lamb, mashed, gravy, broccoli, rolls, olives. Family comes to my house. The same dinner my grandmother cooked every Easter.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)