Italian Chicken Fingers from the Betty Crocker site, perfect for lunch or dinner for all ages!
- package (14 oz) uncooked chicken breast tenders (not breaded)
- egg, beaten
- 1 1/4
- cups Original Bisquick® mix
- teaspoon Italian seasoning
- tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- cup tomato pasta sauce, heated
- 1Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, toss chicken and egg.
- 2In resealable food-storage plastic bag, place Bisquick mix and Italian seasoning; seal bag and shake to mix. Add chicken; seal bag and shake to coat chicken with Bisquick mixture. Place chicken in single layer in pan. Drizzle with butter.
- 3Bake uncovered 14 to 16 minutes, turning chicken after 6 minutes, until chicken is brown and crisp on the outside and no longer pink in center. Serve with pasta sauce for dipping.
Use boneless, skinless turkey breast or tenderloin instead of chicken for a different kind of finger food.
Round out the meal with more finger food--baby-cut carrots, celery sticks and cucumber slices.