Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Italian Chicken Fingers

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:02 PM
  • 5 Replies

Italian Chicken Fingers from the Betty Crocker site, perfect for lunch or dinner for all ages!

Italian Chicken Fingers

You Need:

package (14 oz) uncooked chicken breast tenders (not breaded)
egg, beaten
1 1/4
cups Original Bisquick® mix
teaspoon Italian seasoning
tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
cup tomato pasta sauce, heated

To Make:

• 1Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, toss chicken and egg.
  • 2In resealable food-storage plastic bag, place Bisquick mix and Italian seasoning; seal bag and shake to mix. Add chicken; seal bag and shake to coat chicken with Bisquick mixture. Place chicken in single layer in pan. Drizzle with butter.
  • 3Bake uncovered 14 to 16 minutes, turning chicken after 6 minutes, until chicken is brown and crisp on the outside and no longer pink in center. Serve with pasta sauce for dipping.

Tips:

Use boneless, skinless turkey breast or tenderloin instead of chicken for a different kind of finger food.

Round out the meal with more finger food--baby-cut carrots, celery sticks and cucumber slices.

Serves:4

by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
aidansmommy219
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Ugh...I've got everything but the Bisquick. Ds killed my box last week with all the pancakes he wanted. (Okay, I may have wanted them too.)

gmadiane
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:15 PM

sounds good

amyjane22
by Amy on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I have all the ingredients for this!  I already have next week's menu planned out, but I'll put this on the menu for the following week :)

amyjane22
by Amy on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Here's a recipe for homemade bisquick:

http://www.aroundmyfamilytable.com/2011/07/homemade-bisquick/

Quoting aidansmommy219:

Ugh...I've got everything but the Bisquick. Ds killed my box last week with all the pancakes he wanted. (Okay, I may have wanted them too.)

kurtkamkaitsmom
by Kerry on Apr. 15, 2012 at 11:30 PM

yummm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)