Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

April 17th...National Cheeseball Day.

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:38 AM
  • 5 Replies

taken from http://www.holidayinsights.com/

National Cheeseball Day is a day to stuff yourself with cheeseballs. But wait!!! What kind of cheeseball are we talking about? There's the light and airy, puffy cheeseball that you munch on for a snack by the dozens. There is also the cheeseball, often decorated with nuts, that sits on a party tray until spread on a cracker. Is this a celebration derived from the snack industry, or the dairy industry?

When it comes to the cheeseball snack, we are certain that you can't eat just one. Not even a handful. Cheeseballs are addicting. Place a bowl of cheeseballs on the counter, and watch them disappear right before your eyes. Toddlers and young kids are Cheeseball hounds. So are teenagers and adults. In other words, everyone lives cheeseballs.

The cheeseballs of holiday trays is equally loved. Strangely, it is wildly popular around the holidays and hard to find other times of year.

Celebrate today with cheeseballs (both kinds). Serve them after dinner during your favorite Television show, or whenever its convenient.

Do you like either kind? Will you have some today?

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Dabberdoo
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:24 AM
I won't be having either but the big cheeseballs are so easy to make that I won't buy them anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:29 AM

good

cherylw993
by Cheryl on Apr. 17, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I won't be having either today, but I love them both. In fact I love all cheese.

amyjane22
by Amy on Apr. 17, 2012 at 12:48 PM
I won't be having either. I much prefer a big, homemade cheese ball, though :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Apr. 17, 2012 at 1:37 PM

I think we have some cheese puff balls, if so I will have a few! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN