Rosemary Pork Sliders from the Betty Crocker site!
- tablespoons olive oil
- tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- pork tenderloin (1 1/4 lb)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- tablespoon prepared horseradish
- teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- mini hamburger buns (about 3 inches in diameter)
- cup watercress
- 1Heat oven to 425°F. In small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of the oil, the rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Rub mixture over pork.
- 2In large ovenproof skillet, heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Place skillet in oven.
- 3Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center reads at least 145°F. Cover with foil; let stand 3 minutes. Cut pork into 12 (1/2-inch) slices.
- 4In small bowl, mix mayonnaise, horseradish and lemon juice. Spread evenly on cut sides of bun bottoms. Top with pork and watercress; cover with bun tops.
Any peppery greens, such as arugula, will work in place of watercress.