Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

No Kids?

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:38 AM
  • 22 Replies
Where is the last place you went that you didn't have any children with you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazymomof4787
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:42 AM

All my children are adults.  2 of them are in college.  So those 2 come and go with there school schedules.  So I go places all the time with out kids.   I takes some getting use to when there are no sports or activities to run kids to.   Now after a few months I am so use to it and don't miss all that running around.  I had 4 kids so I did alot.

Good luck to all the younger moms.  Just remember you will miss all the years of running around.  I see my oldest son and dil doing it now with there 2 daughters and remember when it was us doing it.

snuggiewoogie
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I think we went out to dinner for a Valentine's Date a couple of months ago just us :)

cherylw993
by Cheryl on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:47 AM

My husband and I went out for dinner last Saturday night. It was a combination anniversary/my birthday celebration. We went to a great restaurant in Boston, MA.

gmadiane
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:48 AM

My kids are grown and moved out so this is not an issue anymore

imadekyle
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:21 AM

i am a SAHM, and home school...so it seems we always have our son around. i like it though...he is growing up so fast i know it will just be a few years down the road when he doesn't want to hang with his mom and dad anymore 

aidansmommy219
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:45 AM

My dr.'s office yesterday. I got my staples removed but I also go "yelled" at by all the ladies because I didn't bring the baby. I didn't bring her with me though because we currently are using a convertible car seat (goes from 5 lbs to 65 pounds) and wouldn't have had anywhere to put her...but we're getting an infant carrier carseat this weekend I believe and that won't be a problem anymore.

BelindaDuvessa
by Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:48 AM

...Olive Garden.....maybe?  It's been a while.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Hmmm I think when I ran to the store the other day, no where exciting lol 

supergirl_mommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:15 PM
When I went to spend an evening with my boyfriend on Monday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dabberdoo
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:07 PM
I am in Haverhill right now. We might be moving.

Quoting cherylw993:

My husband and I went out for dinner last Saturday night. It was a combination anniversary/my birthday celebration. We went to a great restaurant in Boston, MA.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)