Fettuccine Primavera from the Betty Crocker site includes a how to video if you click on the link!
- oz uncooked fettuccine
- tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- cup fresh broccoli florets
- cup fresh cauliflower florets
- medium carrots, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- container (10 oz) refrigerated Alfredo pasta sauce
- cup milk
- tablespoon Dijon mustard
- cup Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen sweet peas, rinsed to separate
- oz shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.
- 2Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add broccoli, cauliflower, peas, carrots and onion; cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 3Stir Alfredo sauce, milk, mustard and peas into vegetable mixture; cook until hot. Stir in fettuccine; heat through. Top with cheese.
Look for refrigerated Alfredo sauce next to the fresh pasta.
Use linguine or spaghetti for the fettuccine.
If you're counting calories and fat, purchase "light" Alfredo sauce.