Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

True or False....April 30th.

Posted by   + Show Post
I can't wait for summer to come!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:04 AM
Replies (11-18):
Aliyahnangelo
by New Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:49 PM
False too hot is miserable and as much as I love my kids the thought of them being home all day overwhelms me! But I have them signed up for a summer program three days a week so they don't get bored with me and make me crazy:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidansmommy219
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:12 PM

False...I want the next month and a half to go by slowly...don't want to leave my baby to go back to work (on the few days I do work lol)

gmadiane
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:56 PM

true

ReinsKitten
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Undecided. I like the summer, but it also means my son will be done with kindergarten and we won't have his amazing teacher anymore =( I can deal with the heat well enough, but it's the bugs I hate most about summer. I am looking forward to lots of fun things this summer though =)

frankiesma530
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:00 PM
true
Flaca43
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:55 PM
I would like to put my children in camp or some type of summer program. It does help in keeping them entertained.

Quoting Aliyahnangelo:

False too hot is miserable and as much as I love my kids the thought of them being home all day overwhelms me! But I have them signed up for a summer program three days a week so they don't get bored with me and make me crazy:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Aww..I understand. I want to wait longer to go back to work because of my children.

Quoting aidansmommy219:

False...I want the next month and a half to go by slowly...don't want to leave my baby to go back to work (on the few days I do work lol)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dabberdoo
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 6:39 AM
True
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)