Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

True or False...May 1st.

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm excited to start a new month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Replies (21-27):
Flaca43
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:00 PM
It's exciting expecting a new baby in the family! And giving presents!!

Quoting Vipergirl22:

Yuppers, I am throwing my sisters baby shower at the end of the month. It is my first time doing one too. I only have one sister. I already gave her all her gifts too..just couldn't wait..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidansmommy219
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:27 PM
I love May! Dh is taking Ds to see the avengers (i wanted to go but since I'm breastfeeding I don't think it'll be do-able). Then mothers day the following weekend. My birthday and our anniversary is at the end of the month also.
KaylaMillar
by Kayla on May. 1, 2012 at 5:35 PM
True
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReinsKitten
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Mostly true.

cherylw993
by Cheryl on May. 1, 2012 at 8:13 PM

True

deepakrudrait01
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 5:39 AM

BUMP!

deepakrudrait01
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 5:45 AM

Euro Cup 2012 Schedule 

The European Cup 2012 or simply called UEFA Cup 2012 is being played in Poland and Ukraine this summer. The Euro Cup 2012 Schedule is a month long. The tournament kick - started on June 8 and will end on July 1. The 2012 European cup participants are 16 in number and they are participating against one another in the UEFA Euro 2012. All these matches are being played in 8 football stadiums in the 8 cities of the two host countries.

The participating nations in the Euro 2012 championship are Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Russia, Spain, Sweden and Ukraine. The Euro championship 2012 matches are being played in the major cities of Poland and Ukraine. Most are very popular among the tourists. The match venues for UEFA European championship are Donetsk, Gdańsk, Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv¸ Poznań, Warsaw and Wrocław in Poland and Ukraine. The football stadiums which are witnessing the greatest of European football 2012 are Arena Lviv (Lviv), Donbass Arena (Donetsk), Metalist stadium (Kharkiv), Municipal stadium (Poznań), Municipal stadium (Wrocław), National stadium (Warsaw), Olympic stadium (Kiev) and PGA Arena (Gdańsk).

http://www.getfootballupdates.com/euro-cup-2012/schedule.html

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)