Mexican Bean Pizzas from the Betty Crocker site!
- Old El Paso® flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch; from 11.5-oz package)
- Cooking spray
- cup Old El Paso® refried beans (from 16-oz can)
- medium green onions, sliced (1/2 cup)
- medium tomato, seeded, diced
- cup shredded hot pepper Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 1Place oven rack in lowest rack position; heat oven to 400°F. Spray 1 side of each tortilla with cooking spray. On each of 2 large ungreased cookie sheets, place 2 tortillas sprayed sides down. Spread 1/4 cup refried beans on each. Top each with onions, tomato and cheese.
- 2Bake 1 cookie sheet at a time on lowest oven rack 10 to 12 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly. Cut into wedges to serve.
These quick and wholesome meatless pizzas make a great after-school snack. Make only as many as you need.