Presto Nuggets and Noodles from the Betty Crocker site!
- (11-oz.) pkg. frozen breaded chicken nuggets or strips
- oz. (3 cups) uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 1/2
- cups Green Giant Select® Frozen Sugar Snap Peas
- cup purchased stir-fry sauce
- tablespoons honey
- teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- cup chopped honey-roasted peanuts
- 1Cook chicken nuggets as directed on package. Carefully cut each nugget in half or cut strips into 4 pieces.
- 2Meanwhile, cook noodles to desired doneness as directed on package, adding sugar snap peas during last 3 to 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain; return to saucepan.
- 3Add stir-fry sauce, honey and lemon-pepper seasoning; toss to coat. Add chicken; toss gently. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Sugar snap peas are a cross between English and snow peas. They are sweet like English peas and entirely edible like snow peas. Look for fresh sugar snap peas during spring and summer; the rest of the year, use frozen ones.
Enjoy an Asian green salad from the grocery store deli with this pasta dish. Or prepare your own Asian-inspired salad by combining shredded Chinese cabbage, carrots and water chestnuts with red wine vinaigrette.