Sloppy Joe Confetti Tacos from the Betty Crocker site!
- lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- box (4.6 oz) Old El Paso® taco shells (12 shells)
- can (15.5 oz) sloppy joe sauce
- small red bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup)
- can (11 oz) Green Giant® SteamCrisp® Niblets® whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- can (2 1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- cup thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (2 oz)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. In 10-inch skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- 2Meanwhile, heat taco shells as directed on box.
- 3Stir sloppy joe sauce, bell pepper and corn into ground beef. Cook 2 to 3 minutes longer, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and bubbly.
- 4Spoon about 1/4 cup beef mixture into each warm taco shell; top with olives, lettuce and cheese.
Use Old El Paso® Stand 'N Stuff™ taco shells with the flat bottom for easier filling and a little extra room.