Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

May 8th...National Teacher's Day.

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:23 AM
  • 6 Replies

taken from holidayinsights.com

Everybody who does something good, important, and valuable deserves a day in their honor. Teachers certainly are among the more deserving. This day honors those hard working, patient and understanding people whom we entrust our children to. Teachers mold our kids in a positive direction, and affect who they are and who they become. From Kindergarten through college, teachers are an important part of our children's lives.

Will you do something nice for your child's teacher today?

Who was your favorite teacher?

by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
imadekyle
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:00 AM
My son is homeschooled right now, but he did have a couple of really awesome teachers in his life. And since I homeschool now, I can tell you those teachers don't get paid nearly what they should:)
snuggiewoogie
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:20 PM

I don't think I had a favorite one.....lol....

MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 8, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Maybe if I would have known about this day sooner I might have. My fav teacher was my 3 grade teacher Mrs. Van. 

Vipergirl22
by Jessica on May. 8, 2012 at 1:49 PM

My daughter isn't in school but I have two favorite both from High School. Miss. Leiter she was my Junior English teacher my senior year. And the best ever Commander  Romann yes I am a jrotc nerd if any of you know what that is.

amyjane22
by Amy on May. 8, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I AM my child's teacher...I'll gladly do something nice for myself today, though :)

My favorite teacher was my 4th grade teacher, Mrs. Kassel.  I moved from a tiny school that had 3 grades per classroom to the school here that had 4 classrooms per grade and was so scared.  She made every effort she could to be sure I felt welcome and made sure I was "shown the ropes" by the other kids.  :)

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on May. 8, 2012 at 5:54 PM
My favorite was my fifth grade teacher mr. FraiZer. He was awesome!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)