Ranch Spinach Pasta Salad from the Betty Crocker site shows us how to dress up a box of Suddenly Salad.
- box Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® classic pasta salad mix
- cup Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® dressing
- tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- cups baby spinach leaves or small broccoli florets
- cup grape tomatoes, halved
- cup sliced cucumber, halved
- cup julienne (matchstick-cut) carrots
- tablespoons chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1Empty contents of pasta mix (from Suddenly Salad box) into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
- 3In medium bowl, stir contents of seasoning mix (from Suddenly Salad box), the dressing and lemon juice until blended. Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve. Store any remaining salad covered in the refrigerator.
Make it a dinner salad. Just stir in 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken or ham.