Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a meat eater?

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:52 PM
  • 12 Replies

I'm not vegan but I'm not big into meats for sure. I do like chicken and ham but the rest is pretty much neither here nor there. I think my biggest deal with meat is because so often it seems people make it too dry. I can eat it much easier when it's juicy, has a sauce or something to "help it along"!

by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 9, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Yes I do but I don't really care to much for ground beef. I was however raised in a vegetarian household.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vipergirl22
by Jessica on May. 9, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Yup I am a meat eater..

cherylw993
by Cheryl on May. 9, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I am a meat eater. I love meat, but I agree that meat should not be over done. I just love a juicy steak that is med rare.

MammaPaparazza
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Rare is for me, I like it when it bleeds a lil..my dr said its not healthy, but that I crave it because I'm anemic...i love the smell of bloody meat
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:09 AM
yes, yes i am lol. I like it still mooing at me almost lol. i like almost any kinda meat but cant do lamb duck and some other kinda weird stuff. I feel bad for the animals and I am a big fan of animals and a vet tech and stuff. But I just hate veggies :( i could never go vegan
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amyjane22
by Amy on May. 10, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I've cut down drastically on how much meat we eat per day.  I was trying to go meat free on half of my meals for the week to cut cost, be more eco friendly, and healthy, but now that I'm breastfeeding and beans don't agree with the baby, it's very difficult.  If meat is prepared correctly, though, it's juicy and delicious!  

snuggiewoogie
by on May. 10, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Yep I sure am!

vtmom2
by Member on May. 10, 2012 at 8:43 PM

I'm a carnivore!!  The only part of the chicken I'll eat are the breasts. And everything has to be med.  well to well.

lillucky8
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:45 PM
I like chicken, turkey, ground beef, i dont like steak or pork really or pot roast
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KW1280
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:47 PM

I eat meat twice a week.   I am trying to cut back on meat and eat more veggies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)