Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you like it? I've never had it. Is it all raw fish?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Replies (21-25):
delanna6two
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2012 at 2:56 PM

I've never tried it either....I think it is raw fish...not sure.

staciababy
by New Member on May. 16, 2012 at 6:26 PM

I hated it for a long time because I never had any of the good stuff. By good stuff, I mean anywhere that has a buffet is a no-go. Once you've had really good fresh sushi that is prepared by someone in front of you that knows what they're doing, it's fantastic and addictive. Now I go through phases where it's all I want to eat, and then I kinda taper off. The fact that it's pretty pricey is likely a contributing factor in why I don't have it more often though. And you can't feasibly make it at home, it's really not worth it, and with all the things you need to make it at home, you'd be better off going out and buying it somewhere.

momof2cuteboys
by Member on May. 16, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Never had it but not big on seafood or fish in general.

oregonmama1978
by New Member on May. 17, 2012 at 6:31 PM
I love it could eat it all the time but I will agree it is quite spendy. The last time I had some was on valentines day with my Dh and it was spendy. I love that it is the kind of food that doesn't bog you down after eating till your full.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by on May. 17, 2012 at 7:16 PM
i like seafood but have not tried it. I am allergic to some things and i know if its not done well it doesnt taste good. I love calamari but it was over cooked the first time dh had it and he wont try again (it was supery rubbery) and i dont want a bad experience lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)