Fettuccine and Broccoli with Sharp Cheddar Sauce from the Betty Crocker site is dinner in 20 mins!
- ounces uncooked fettuccine, broken into thirds
- cups frozen broccoli cuts
- jar (5 ounces) process sharp cheese spread
- cup milk
- tablespoons (1/4-inch strips) drained roasted red bell peppers (from 7-ounce jar)
- 1Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package, except add broccoli about 2 minutes before fettuccine is done; set aside.
- 2Mix cheese spread and milk in saucepan. Cook over medium heat 1 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until smooth. Stir in fettuccine, broccoli and bell peppers until coated.
This recipe leads a double life! Not only is this a tasty side dish for six, but it makes a splendid main dish for four. If you don't have roasted red bell peppers, use canned pimientos.
Serves: 4 as main dish or 6 as side dish