Healthified Tuna and White Bean Wraps from the Betty Crocker site!
- cup finely chopped red onion
- tablespoons lemon juice
- teaspoon black pepper
- Dash salt
- tablespoon olive oil
- can (15 oz) Progresso® cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- cans (6 oz) very low sodium chunk white tuna, drained
- cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- cup snipped fresh parsley
- 8-inch whole wheat flour tortillas
- cup julienned carrot
- 1In a small bowl, combine red onion, lemon juice, pepper, and salt. Whisk in olive oil; set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, slightly mash beans. Add tuna, tomatoes, and parsley. Pour dressing over bean mixture; stir gently.
- 3Divide bean mixture among tortillas. Top with carrot. Roll up tightly. Serve immediately, or cover and chill for up to 6 hours.