Grilled Parmesan-Ranch-Chicken Packs from the Betty Crocker site!
- boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 to 5 oz each)
- teaspoon salt-free garlic-herb blend
- cup reduced-fat ranch dressing
- cup water
- cups quartered small red potatoes
- cup ready-to-eat baby-cut carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 4 (18x12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil; spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with garlic-herb blend; place 1 breast on each sheet of foil. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the dressing over each breast.
- 2In medium bowl, mix remaining 1/4 cup dressing and the water. Stir in potatoes, carrots and green beans. Divide vegetables among chicken breasts. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
- 4Place packets on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 minutes. Rotate packets 1/2 turn; cook 5 to 15 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
- 5To serve, cut large X across top of each packet; carefully fold back foil to allow steam to escape.