Caesar-Crusted Chicken from http://www.sheknows.com/recipes/caesar-crusted-chicken
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
TIP: Don't feel like chopping? Use 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder instead of chopped garlic.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned or garlic croutons, finely crushed
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, mustard, lemon juice and garlic in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with crouton crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with mixed salad greens drizzled with Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing.