Grilled Chicken Breasts with Cucumber-Peach Salsa from the Betty Crocker site! A brush of peach preserves pumps up the flavor of grilled chicken breasts. The fruit and veggie salsa is a delicious bonus.
- cup chopped cucumber
- cup peach preserves
- tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves or 1 teaspoon dried mint flakes
- teaspoon salt
- tablespoons chopped red onion
- peach or nectarine, peeled, chopped (3/4 cup)
- boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb)
- 1Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, mix cucumber, 2 tablespoons of the preserves, the mint, salt, onion and peach; set aside.
- 2Carefully spray grill rack with cooking spray. Place chicken on grill. Cover grill; cook over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, turning and brushing 2 or 3 times with remaining peach preserves, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F). Discard any remaining preserves. Serve chicken with salsa.