Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

whats cookin????

Posted by on May. 29, 2012 at 2:24 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hi everyone today wus a very good day. my family enjoyed barbacue beef bake beans, grilled chicken, fish  and photato salad . I would like to read about some of you alls memorial day

by on May. 29, 2012 at 2:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
delanna6two
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2012 at 6:37 AM

Hi!  We had burgers, chicken, chips, stuffed eggs and sodas:)

patriotic

MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 29, 2012 at 12:46 PM

We didn't really do anything, on Saturday we had a mini cook out at home with hot dogs, sausage dogs, potato salad, pork & bean, mac & cheese and then yesterday we had a Mexican feast! 

snuggiewoogie
by on May. 29, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I went to a cookout yesterday. We had Hot dogs, Hamburgers, Pototo Salad, Pasta Salad, Baked Beans, Chip and Dip, Birthday cake and Ice cream for dessert!!

BannerElkHogans
by Member on May. 29, 2012 at 5:41 PM

I would love you forever if you can give me the recipe for your Beef Baked Beans........my hubby is a meat,potato an beans man .........an It's getting tricky to come up with creative recipes for beans an now I'm desperate!!!!!   ha ha hah a :)

amyjane22
by Amy on May. 29, 2012 at 6:23 PM
For memorial day, my parents & grandparents came over. We fixed BBQ pork steaks & burgers, cole slaw, potato salad, baked beans, deviled eggs, strawberry shortcake, & lemon cake.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VanBurren
by Beth on May. 29, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Wow....everyone sounds like they had some nice spreads!  We didn't really do anything.  Derrick and I went to breakfast at Bread Co, then he went on home, so it was basically just me (Matt slept all day, of course).  Sunday evening, I fixed us some burgers and tater tots....that's the exciting dinner Derrick wanted:( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN