Chipotle Salsa Ribs from the Betty Crocker site!
- tablespoon packed brown sugar
- teaspoon chili powder
- teaspoon paprika
- teaspoon ground cumin
- teaspoon seasoned salt
- teaspoon garlic pepper
- teaspoon ground ginger
- pounds pork loin back ribs (not cut into serving pieces)
- cup chipotle salsa
- cup chili sauce
- tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1Mix all Southwestern Rub ingredients in small bowl. Rub mixture over ribs. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours but no longer than 12 hours.
- 2Heat coals or gas grill for indirect heat. If using charcoal grill, place drip pan directly under grilling area, and arrange coals around edge of firebox. Place ribs over drip pan or over unheated side of gas grill. Cover and grill over medium heat 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours, turning occasionally, until tender.
- 3Mix salsa, chili sauce and marmalade in small bowl. Brush over ribs during last 10 to 15 minutes of grilling. Heat remaining salsa mixture to boiling; boil and stir 1 minute. Cut ribs into serving-size pieces. Serve salsa mixture with ribs.